Thursday, April 23, 2015

隨敏春の追櫻〜本州遊④

這樣就結束我們在京都的短暫停留...
 超捨不得的! 
It's ok, I know I will visit Kyoto again :-)
 接著我們乘車到了新羽島駅(Gifu- Hashima Station)...
 因為我們要乘搭新幹線~子彈火車到名古屋去!
          其實我們是可以直接乘旅遊車到達名古屋, 但車程需1h30mins, 
但乘搭Bullet Train只需10mins~ so Amazing!!!
 新幹線時速雖無法與飛機相比...但在陸地上則是速度最快的交通手段。

 列車以超過時速200公里的速度運行...但我們在車廂內幾乎沒什麼感覺!!
 很快就到Nagoya 了...
 一出站就是很大間的Shopping Mall~Takashimaya (My favourite store in Singapore!) 
     決定先shop一圈再買Dinner返hotel食~^o^~
        Basement有賣好多ready-to-eat 美食和甜點!
我們的晚餐~yummy!

                 在名古屋只停留一晚的時間...
今早食完早餐又乘車前往富士山。
         沿途的風景真怡人呢!

                                               嘩, 看到富士山的踪跡了, 我們都好興奮!!

 接著來到了Fuji Matsu View Restaurant 食Lunch ~@@~
 ~buffet style!
 從餐館內也能看到富士山的美景啊!

 食飽後就去到尉殿場工廣直銷中心(Gotemba Premium Outlets) Shopping!!
Gotemba Premium Outlets is a popular shopping destination in Japan. It has over 210 shops with a few restaurants and food court nearby just in case you get tired from all that shopping.
 那裡多數是名牌的outlet店...actually我是不太感興趣的!

    最讓我感到surprise的是在那裡的Food court看到一間賣新嘉(加)坡雞飯的攤位!! 
I didn't try,  but I think is popular with that long queue!
 雖然在這裡沒什麼可買, 但可以如此近距離地看到Mt Fuji還是滿satisfy的(◠‿◠)


 富士山是日本最著名的登山勝地...
做為遊客的我們當然也要去登山啦! 
可惜之前的天氣不好, 有厚積雪...
所以無法上到5合目,我們只能去到4合目!

 

     山風吹過, 徐徐涼意地站在四合目的展望台...
    看著遠處的雲海如波濤般起伏蕩漾, 真是無限愜意啊! (◡‿◡✿) 

傍晚時後就入住位於山梨県, 河口湖的一間溫泉旅館-Hamayou Resort.
 晚上好好享受溫泉樂...泡掉一整身的疲累!!
 Pictures took from the Resort website!!

再續...

2 comments:

  1. Oh your snap make me missing all the food & hot spring in Japan le :) Many food you buy at Takashimaya got special offer at off peak hour is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, some of the fried food & sushi got discounts after 6pm. I love their bento!!
      Soon will be ur turn to enjoy Hot Spring & Japanese Cuisine ╮(╯▽╰)╭

      Delete