Saturday, April 11, 2015

隨敏春の追櫻〜本州初遊

我一直很想到日本看櫻花...
今年終於達成願望了✿◕‿◕✿
之前去幾間旅行社訊問時,多數三月尾的行程都滿/沒機位了......
最後問到了一間還剩3個位到CentralJapan,我就立刻預訂啦(雖然旅費會貴D)!

我們是搭乘晚上的航班,
從新加坡到大阪需約6個半小時......
 我很難在飛機上入眠,所以整晚都在睇Movies〜@@〜
 在飛機上吃的第一餐......Japanese Breakfast!

 早晨抵達關西國際機場(Kansai Airport) \◕‿◕/

第一站就從大阪〜梅田藍天大廈(Umeda Sky Building)開始玩起!

梅田藍天大廈設有一個屋頂空中庭園...

還有一個360度觀景台!

上空中庭園之前先去該座的地飲食店街食個Lunch!
 
 
 
 
 Yummy Authentic Japanese Meal~*(^o^)*~


 After Lunch, we took a lift all the way up to the Sky Park!!
 
 

站在最高點遼望大阪城市的景色真的有種震喊感!


再續...

7 comments:

  1. Oh U're so lucky can have good memory at 梅田, I still remember when I reach this place have a terrible dinner le XD...but it make me unforgettable is we can find "LOFT" there, very very big ... so that can spend half day there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least you can spent time there to shop at LOFT....we don't even have time to enjoy shopping, we have to leave for another attractions liao ^^”

      Delete
    2. NVM DF...U must got chance to fully enjoy Japan trip by free & easy :)

      Delete
  2. 原來小敏去了日本賞櫻!!!好開心呀~~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 是啊小恩,很開心今年終於達成願望,看到了櫻花啦(*^o^*)

      Delete
  3. Tricia, thanks for sharing those lovely photo..
    I am glad that you and your family had a great time in Japan..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks M. I hope I have more chance to visit Japan again :-)
      I wish you happy moment with your family too in HK~^O^~

      Delete