蔡健雅 - 忘了
作詞:塗愷芝
作曲:蔡健雅
跟我走吧 曬曬太陽 打開窗 忘記時間 痛快的玩 放肆的笑
現在的季節該喧鬧 就忘了遺憾 也忘了自卑
看妳的笑臉 多麼的美
跟我走吧 放下牽掛 穿上鞋 大步奔跑 也張開雙臂 追逐甜美
起伏的心情適合愛戀 忘了受過的傷 忘了心碎
看妳的眼睛 渴望去飛
跟我走吧 發現夢想 深呼吸 想起遙遠失落的熱情 揮灑的心
妳有多少未實現的夢 忘了犯過的錯 別再自責
就忘了那些 有沒有 是不是 對不對
跟著我走向前 走進世界
忘了曾經黑夜 陽光就要出現
我想近期等待的一件事应该又落空了...虽然有点小失落...
但这次我比上回来得坦然,不去想成果而是过程。
我已尽力了...
当那道门已关闭,我就需拾起心情重新找另扇窗〜深呼吸
那扇窗或许就是让我坚强的理由。
其实快乐可以很简单...只是我们常常都忘了, 把自已给找回来!
明天就随心出发...出国放松下....好好享受与家人的幸福時刻*(^O^)*
Catch up with your soon...

Tricia, Keep testing, testing and testing, what you do is to narrow down the way and to the focus point about your life direction...
ReplyDeletekeep going on.. I support you!!!!
Dear Viola,
DeleteThanks so much for your encouragement and support \^O^/ I know I shouldn't lose my focus point...but there's seem much hinders against my unclear life path.
Nevertheless...I will keep on going until I find my right path!
Yes! God shut down the door but he will always open another window for you. Don't lost faith!!! Support you as always.
ReplyDeleteThanks alot Karen for your support and warm words.
DeleteI believe there comes a time where God brings us right to the threshold of our destiny and then stops us suddenly before we cross over into another path. It’s not an abrupt halt to where He has suddenly changed His mind and contemplates to turn back, but I see it almost as a way for Him to grasp our attention before we step into the ultimate answer of our prayers. We always have a choice. Our plans and desires, or His.
無錯啊, 快樂可以好簡單的 , 隨遇而安 ^^
ReplyDeleteYes Dickens, 一定要把心中那份快樂找回來...Life is short, we shouldn't have waste it!
Delete