Saturday, November 23, 2013

尽情挥洒~The Beginning Chapter

其实很少blog友知道我最初写blog的家就在这BlogSpot平台里…
记得刚开始写blog的时候...是为了找个私人空间,用最朴实的方式来面对自己。
后来渐渐发现我分享的事情少了一贯淡淡的积极氛围,大多是情绪更多起伏的自己。
我以为那样的我才算是真正的活着...原来,那个自己已不再真实了。

当然,从不在这平台写东西的那一天到现在...发生了太多事;

过后的我“意外”地去了YahooHKBlog平台…开始展开了小敏另一片[跨国度]的分享!

没料到, 几月前YahooBlog也结束了…

最后兜兜转转…我又决定回到原点~重新开始~
除了写下心情,我发现了另一个更能表达自己的管道=拍照~
照片比文字更属于种开放性的解读,或许比较适合我吧。
所以我决定把文字的书写减少,因为觉得过多的文字会变得浮夸,或更因为自己还在寻找那一份声音。
请原谅我的懦弱。更谢谢来在这里从我的照片中聆听我心情故事的你。:)

Today I start by breathing in my Random thoughts, refraining from sounding them out while a feeling of melancholy lingers, but I breathe them out in a Calmer, more Sophisticated manner. And after breathing them out, I Smile and Shake them off.
Upon acceptance, I want to start working towards a better Personality, Thoughts, and eventually (hopefully) a Better and Fresh Life.

                                                      
With that said, I Welcome you, and a New me, to Start a more Fulfilling and Colorful Chapter of my Life from this Moment onwards.



8 comments:

  1. Add oil & good starting DF^^ actually write blog can just follow your mood...secret can keep at "personal page" ~same as dairy. Share happy memories at open page always :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear friend, great thanks for ur warm encouragement! Yes, 就跟隨著心情走 :-)

      Delete
  2. hehe, 原來小敏都開左 Blogger
    圖片又好,文字又好,用心分享就好LOR ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Dickens,
      多谢你的鼓励!
      新的blog=新的开始 ^O^~

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. dear Karen, 多謝妳的支持 :-)
      Enjoy ur winter holiday ;-)

      Delete
  4. 好欣賞你那麼忠實地對待自己....都市人對別人的故事大都好熱心,但好少敏感自己的感覺......而且你還用自己舒服的方式--攝影去錄下情感~~ 不錯喔

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear friend,
      多謝妳溫暖的留言。
      希望妳也能用喜歡的方式--在blog/fb去錄下妳的生活中的點滴與感想。
      祝福妳生活愉快。

      Delete